Friday, 4 September 2015

Serena Williams Princess Tribute Art

Movie style Princesses really do exist! From humble beginnings to the very top Serena Williams is the living example of the established Princess genre of moviemaking defined by Disney and marketed as the Disney Princess. There are many examples in real life that echo the themes in these fairy stories and Serena does so in abundance. A proud, strong, majestic woman that has it all beauty, strength, spirit, determination and self belief. She is a shining example of the human spirit at its very peak. This is my tribute to one of the greatest Tennis players of all time!
Music - Robocop 3 - Tittle Theme  by Darkman007



5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Have you shared this with Serena herself..I think she would love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could I love Serena!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete